Anysphere. San Francisco, United States.
- We're building the future of coding, starting with an AI-first code editor: Cursor.
- Our small team includes IMO gold medalists, deep learning researchers, YC founders, and creators of popular programming competitions.
- We're growing fast.
- Our lead investor is the OpenAI Fund.
- We're in-person on Octavia St near Hayes St, in San Francisco.
Research is mission critical to what we do.
In the next few years, we'd like to build a code editor that is more helpful, delightful, and fun than the world has ever seen. Cursor should be a place where it's impossible to write a bug, where you can whip up 2,000-line PRs with 50 lines of pseudo code, and where you can get any codebase question answered instantly.
Solving these problems will require pushing the state-of-the-art of coding AI.
- Ship fast.
- Lead our research strategy.
- Solve these problems.
- Have access to all the resources you need.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.